Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Giggle at the ghostly- By: Pinkie Pie

When I was a little filly and the sun was going do-wn.
The darkness and the shadows they would always make me fro-wn.
I'd hide under my pillow from what I thought I saw.
But Grammy-Pie said that wasn't the way to deal with fears at all.
She said Pinkie you gotta stand up tall. Learn to face your fe-ars.
You'll see that they can't hurt you just laugh to make them disappear!!!
HA! HA! HA!
(Gasp)
SOOOO.....
Giggle at the ghostly!
Guffaw at the grossly!
Crack up at the creepy!
Whoop it up with the weepy!
Chortal at the kooky!'
Snortal at the spooky!

AND, tell that big dumb scary face to take a hike and leave ya alone and if he thinks he can scare you he's got another thing coming and the VERY idea of such a thing just makes ya wanna...
Hahahahha (inhale) hahaha
LAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUGH!

2 comments: